Global Human Trafficking Stats
- There are 40.3 million people stuck in modern-day slavery today.(Global Slavery Index)
- 76% come from India ,China, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Russia, Thailand, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Myanmar, and Bangladesh (Global Slavery Index)
- 78% are victims of labor trafficking. 22% are sex trafficking victims. (International Labor Organization)
- The average price of a slave today is just $90. In 1809, the average price was $40,000 in today's market. (Kevin Bales)
- Modern-day slavery is a $32 billion dollar industry.(International Labor Organization)
- Human trafficking is the 2nd largest criminal enterprise in the world.. (FBI)
Take a Free Training Course on Human Trafficking, the signs and what to do if you see it.